Terms & Conditions of Sale
Terms & Conditions of Sale
The seller company depends on the category of the products purchases, in particular:
- Fashion Products: NINA RICCI SARL is a French limited liability company (SARL) whose head office is located at 39 avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, which is registered at the register of trade and companies of Paris under number 582 133 211, with a company capital of 5,058,000 euros, with Tax Identification number (SIRET) 582 133 211 00042 and Intra-European VAT n°: FR05582133211.
- Fragrance Products: ANTONIO PUIG S.A. is a Spanish company incorporated and registered in Spain whose registered office at Plaça d ’Europa 46-48, 08902, Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), which is registered in the commercial register of Barcelona under number A08158289, with VAT nº: ESA08158289.
For further information, please contact the aforementioned companies (hereinafter, jointly referred as to “the “Company”) at: email@example.com
These are the general terms and conditions of sale of the Company (hereafter the “Terms and Conditions of Sale”) which apply to any sales by Company and purchases by final consumers (for personal use only) of products carrying the Company's trademarks (hereafter the “Products”) offered for sale on the Company's website www.ninaricci.com (hereinafter the "Website").
Please note that Company carries out delivery of its Products in the following countries:
- Fashion Products: France, Belgium, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Norway.
- Fragrance Products: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Sweden. Unfortunately, we don’t ship to Corsica, Guadeloupe, French Guinea, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Reunion Island, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre et Miquelon, Wallis-et-Futuna, Andorra, Lichtenstein, San Marino, Baleares Islands, Canaries Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Åland Islands, Büsingen, Heligoland, Livigno, Campione d’Italia, Lake Lugano, Cerdeña, Sicilia, Archipiélago Toscano, Archipiélago Napolitano, islas Pelagias, Islas Egadas, Islas Eolias, the Vatican State, Netherlands Antilles, Monte Athos, Azores, Madeira. Additionally, we are unable to ship orders to General Delivery, P.O. Boxes.
If you do not reside in any of these countries, you will be responsible for organizing the collection or shipment of your Product(s) in or from any of the countries where the Company offers the delivery of its Products on the Website.
All sales of Products carried out through the intermediary of the Website, even to consumers located in the abovementioned countries, are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale, which the customer expressly accepts when placing its order. Euro remains the applicable currency for all and any orders placed by consumers irrespective of their location.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale may be modified or updated by Company at any time; the Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable to an order placed by a customer are those in force on the day on which the order is placed.
While taking care to ensure the maximum degree of accuracy regarding the information displayed with the products offered for sale on the Website, the Company accepts no liability for any non-substantial errors that may occur.
Furthermore, although every effort is made to ensure that photographs and other reproductions of the Products displayed on the Website are as accurate as possible, the Company accepts no liability for any non-essential errors or omissions.
Products are offered subject to availability. If an ordered product is not available, the Company will inform the customer of this by any appropriate means (telephone or e-mail) as soon as possible.
The Products offered on this Website are intended for final consumers established in the countries set forth in Article 2 (for domestic and private, personal use only), excluding the regions set forth in Article 2.
In order to place an order on the Website, the customer must have reached the age of majority, enjoyed legal capacity and hold a credit card or any other payment instrument accepted on the Website (as indicated at the time of validating the order).
The customer undertakes to ensure that all the information communicated to the Company via the Website in the context of his/her order is compliant with these Terms and Conditions of Sale, accurate and up to date. Failing this, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order and the corresponding payment.
Company will not be responsible for any consequences of an inaccurate information provided by the customer.
It is expressly agreed between the Company and the customer that e-mails exchanged between the parties and any information registered on the Website through the Company’s automatic registration systems shall be held to be authentic and serve as proof.
The Products are offered for sale on the Website to final consumers for their personal use only.
The Company will also be entitled to refuse any order: (i) placed by a customer with whom there is an outstanding dispute relating to the payment of any previous order; or (ii) that is not compliant with these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
4.2 Steps to place an order
On the Website, the customer selects the Product(s) of its choice, their required quantity and, as the case may be, the relevant size or format, and adds the selected Products to its shopping cart by clicking on the “ADD TO CART” button.
The customer may freely modify online his/her “CART” containing the Products selected.
Once the customer has made his/her selection and wishes to validate the contents of his/her “CART” he/she must click the “CONFIRM” button and then, identify himself/herself as follows:
The customer must fulfill and validate all the information requested when placing the order.
Once all the information has been duly fulfilled and validated, the price of the Products, and, as the case may be, the extra shipping costs, will be automatically displayed on the Website and the customer must click on the “CONTINUE TO PAYMENT” button.
The Company will acknowledge having received the order by means of an e-mail sent to the e-mail address communicated by the customer.
At the time of dispatching the Products to the delivery address chosen by the customer, the Company will send the latter an e-mail informing him/her of the said dispatch.
The prices displayed on the Website are given in Euros and include all taxes applicable, such as VAT, but do not include extra delivery costs.
The amount of the extra transport costs (other than standard delivery), if any, will be automatically displayed, if relevant, on the Website at the time of the validation of the order.
The prices of the Products are those in force at the date of placing the order.
The customer's purchases must be paid credit or debit card. The following payment cards are accepted by the Company: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, PayPal, Apple Pay or any other payment method indicated on the Website, at the moment of the transaction.
By completing a transaction on the Website, customer is providing consent for their card to be charged. The customer's payment card will then be debited after verification of its identification and banking information. If, for any reason whatsoever, the payment is declined, the order will not be registered by the Company and/or will be cancelled.
The Company reserves the ownership of the Products until the full price of the Products has been paid to the Company, i.e., once the payment by customer has been successfully made.
In case of multiple Products (Fashion and Fragrance) purchased in one order, the customer’s payment will be directly processed by Fashion Company (NINA RICCI S.A.R.L).
Products can only be delivered to the delivery address indicated by the customer at the time of placing his/her order, provided that such delivery address is located in one of the countries where Nina Ricci offers delivery of its Products (see Article 2).
To that end, the customer undertakes to have communicated an exact delivery address to the Company.
Once payment of the amount payable for the Products ordered has been duly validated, these Products will be delivered to the delivery address indicated by the customer.
The Products ordered will be dispatched by the Company by a postal carrier or parcel delivery service of its selection for delivery on the date or within the timeframe indicated on the Website and in the confirmation e-mail. The Company accepts no liability for shipping delays, whether or not in the Company’s control. In the event delivery within the estimated time frame is not possible, the Company will inform customer of such delay and will propose another delivery date or provide alternative options.
Title to the Products shall be transferred to the customer upon delivery.
In accordance with EU Directive 2011/83/EU, the customer has a right of withdrawal that he/she may exercise until 14 days from the receipt of the Products, or in case of multiple Products purchased in one order 14 days from the receipt of the last of the Products, without having to justify his/her decision, by returning to the Company the withdrawal form sent to him/her on demand by the customer service of the Company.
The customer must then return the Products delivered:
- either by following the steps of the procedure suggested by the customer service of the Company, in the context of which the costs of returning the Products will be borne by the Company;
- by any other means chosen by customer, at his/her own expense. Customer is advised to keep any proof of having returned Products, which presupposes that the Products will be returned by the customer by recorded delivery or any other means that allows proof of a specific date of return.
The return of the Products must be made by the customer:
- within fourteen (14) days as from the time of his/her has notified to Company his/her intention to exercise his/her right of withdrawal; within thirty (30) days for orders shipped to Germany.
- in their original packaging, in perfect condition, unused, the clothes must not have been worn and the label must not have been removed ; and accompanied by all the accessories and documents provided with them at the time of delivery (notice, warranty, certificate of authenticity, etc.) and the delivery slip enclosed with the Products delivered.
Any personalized, revised or altered products, or any products returned damaged, used, unsealed, incomplete or soiled, may not be refunded. If your return does not comply with the above terms and conditions, Nina Ricci will be unable to reimburse you for the cost of the product(s).
Reimbursement of the price invoiced for Products returned will be made by crediting the customer's bank account within (14) days as from the receipt by the Company of the returned Product or, if earlier, the day on which the customer supplies evidence of having sent the Products back.
Please note that this right of withdrawal may only be exercised from the reception of the Product(s). Thus, it cannot be exercised during the time between the order confirmation and the reception of the Product(s).
Any personalized, revised, or altered Products, or any Product returned in a damaged, used, incomplete or soiled condition, may not be refunded or exchanged.
The customer must verify that the Product(s) delivered are compliant to his/her order.
Customer is informed that Company's Products are subject to the following legal warranties concerning conformity and hidden defects, which apply independently from any commercial warranty provided, as the case may be, by Company:
The seller shall deliver a product compliant to the contract and is responsible for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of delivery.
The seller is also responsible for the conformity defects resulting from the packaging, instructions for assembly or installation when these have been made its responsibility by the contract or have been produced under its responsibility.
The customer has the right to reject the Product because of its lack of conformity within 24 months from the delivery of the goods.
Any non-conformities which appear within 24 months from the delivery of the Products are deemed to exist at the time of delivery, unless the contrary is proved.
The customer may choose between the repair or replacement of the Product, except where one of these options implies excessive costs for Company as regards the value of the Product or the significance of the defect. In such case, Company may choose the second option which was not chosen by the customer.
The conformity warranty shall not imply any costs for the customer.
A seller is bound to a warranty for any hidden defects of the product sold which make the product unfit for the use for which it was intended, or which impair the use of it so that the purchaser would not have purchased it, or would only have offered a lower price for it, if purchaser had known them.
The customer has the right to reject the Product because of its redhibitory defects within a period of two years following the discovery of the defect.
In case of hidden defects, the customer may choose between returning the product to Company and being reimbursed the price of the Product or keeping the Product and obtaining a reduction in price.
If the Products delivered are not the Products that were ordered, the customer shall:
- inform the Company as soon as possible, by means of an email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why the Product is not in conformity with his/her order number,
- return the concerned Product(s) in their original packaging, in perfect condition, unused, and accompanied by all the accessories and documents provided with them (notice, warranty, certificate of authenticity, etc.) and a copy of the delivery slip enclosed with the delivered Product(s);
- follow the steps of the return procedure suggested by the Company, as described on the Website link and/or in the return information notice that came with the order, in the context of which all the costs of returning the Product(s) will be borne by the Company;
- the costs of returning the Product(s) will however be borne by the Company, only if the customer is right in claiming that the Product returned is not compliant with his/her order, and subject to providing evidences of said costs to the Company. They will then be reimbursed by crediting the customer's bank account accordingly.
- if it is not possible to exchange or repair the returned Product, reimbursement of the price invoiced for non-compliant Products that have been returned will be effected by crediting the customer's bank account within, at the latest, fourteen (14) days as from the Company's receipt of the returned Products.
The Company's products and trademarks whether figurative or not, and, in general, any other trademarks, illustrations, images, designs, models and logos displayed on the Website, are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company. Any contents published on the Website are protected by copyrights.
Nothing herein shall be construed as granting customer any right in the trademarks, products, distinctive signs of Company, and any intellectual property rights attached to it.
The customer undertakes not to download, disseminate, reproduce or modify the Website, either in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever.
The customer undertakes, more generally, to read and comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, accessible by clicking on following link.
The Company collects the following personal data: customer's name, e-mail address, telephone number, the address of the customer's usual place of residence, the delivery address, and payment card information.
The personal data collected is limited to such data strictly necessary to register the customer on the Website and/or process customer order(s). Customer's personal data may be communicated to third parties contracted with the Company to provide services necessary to register customer on the Website and process any order(s).
Company may only be held liable for direct damages resulting from its fault, negligence or fraud under these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
The Products are designed for a personal and domestic use, to the exclusion of resale purposes. Company may not be held responsible for any loss of profits or business in relation with any resale activity carried out by customer.
Company may not be held responsible for any indirect damages resulting from the use of the Products by customer or any third party. The loss or impossibility to use Products due to events beyond the Company’s control may not give rise to any reimbursement or indemnification by Company.
The Company's performance of all or part of its obligations will be suspended, as of right, without liability, in the event of the occurrence of a force majeure case, as defined in article 1218 of the French Civil Code.
The Company will inform the customer of any such event within at the latest eight (8) days of its occurrence. If this suspension of the Company's performance of its obligations continues for more than thirty (30) days, the customer will have the possibility of cancelling the order in course. In this case, the customer will be reimbursed by the Company as soon as possible by crediting his/her bank account.
Should any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale come to be declared wholly or partially null and void, the other provisions and all the other rights and obligations resulting therefrom will remain unchanged and will continue to be applicable
The Terms and Conditions of Sale are submitted to French law, to the exclusion of the Vienna Convention on International Sales of Goods, without prejudice however to any applicable local public order regulations benefitting to consumers in accordance with EU Regulation 593/2008 (“ROME I”) of 17 June 2018, or any other conflict of laws rules applicable.
In case of any dispute between Company and a customer located in the EEA that has not been resolved amicably by Company's customer services, customer has the possibility to bring the matter before an independent dispute resolution body before going to court.
In that respect and in accordance with the provisions of the French Consumer Code concerning the amicable settlement of disputes, Compagny adheres to the mediation service of the Center for mediation and arbitration of Paris ("CMAP") whose contact details are as follows: 39 avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 75008 Paris (FRANCE) - https://www.cmap.fr/
If you are based in the EU, Norway, Iceland, or Liechtenstein, you may file a complaint on the following website, in order to seek online dispute resolution: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Where the dispute is not resolved amicably, such dispute shall be submitted to the competent courts of France, without prejudice to any rights the consumer may have under Regulation (EU) No 1215/2012 on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters, (“Bruxelles I bis”) of 12 December 2012, or any other applicable law.
Last update: November 2023
© PUIG FRANCE S.A.S, 2023. All rights reserved.